Established in England in 1979,
we attend fairs, mainly in Britain, and deal in stamps of all countries, except Great Britain and the British Commonwealth.
Our stocks range from Classics to Modern, but not new issues. However, sales listings on this site are currently limited to Railway Thematic Stamps and Railway Parcel Stamps.
However, if you are able to visit us at fairs, we shall be pleased to show you our
fine range of Foreign stamps,
including Europe, European Colonies, China and Latin America.
The RAILWAY material for sale is to be found under FOUR headings on this website, and also on ONE external website:
1. World Railway Thematics : A very large, mostly non-illustrated, listing on TEN webpages, arranged alphabetically, for issues up to about the year 2005. This is the only part of our stock for which we also have paper lists, available by post on request.
2. Rly Letter & Parcel Stamps : Currently : Railway Parcel Stamps of Algeria, Australia (with strong Queensland) and Denmark.
3. Scanned Lists: A selection of both modern and older material of railway interest, mainly postage stamps but currently including some German Poster Stamps.
4. Private Treaty : From time to time, we sell top quality railway collections, broken down, on behalf of vendors. If you might be interested in selling your collection through us, please contact us for further details.
5. Online sales and auctions through 'Delcampe': We also have a large and varied range of material for sale on the Delcampe website, both railway and non-railway, all fully illustrated and described. Our listing there may be accessed via this external link : Paper Heritage Sales on Delcampe (opens in new tab)
In addition to the above, we have also written a number of extensive reviews and studies of some railway thematic issues, with the emphasis on the philately, not the locomotives or railways themselves. Many of our customers have found these articles to be useful. You will find them under the 'Railway Articles' heading.